Monday, April 11, 2016

Joey's Baptism

Joey's Baptism
 
The baptismal service for Joey was amazing!! The Spirit was so strong. Joey had a really good experience with his baptism. While I was sitting next to him, after the actual ordinance, I felt the Spirit whisper to me, "I love him, and I'm proud of him," and I was allowed to feel a portion of the love that Heavenly Father has for him. Us and the YSA's did a musical number together. I played while they sang "Nearer My God to Thee." After the baptism, we went out to Van's pizza.


Brothers in the Gospel
We confirmed him yesterday, and he was all smiles. After church, we ordained him to the office of Priest in the Aaronic Priesthood. He's doing so well.

Sorry this is so short. I love you all. Have a great week.

Elder Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment