Monday, April 18, 2016

Last Call (transfer call that is)

Tuesday- We didn't do a whole lot today. We managed to get out a little bit, but I was not feeling up to it today. We saw Brother Eller again, then we had Book of Mormon class. Brother Smith was the only one there so we started into the chapter, but then felt prompted to watch some videos instead. The Nags Head English Elders drove up to exchange. I drove down with Elder Ferrero.

Wednesday- We didn't get a whole lot done. We tracted a little bit, taught a lesson, had dinner with the Bishop, then exchanged back. We did get to tour a yacht, so that was pretty cool. The Hamilton's drove with us. I love them so much!!









Thursday- After weekly planning, I finished planning district meeting. We went over to Camden. We saw the Sanderlins and set up a lesson with them. We went and tried to contact some potentials, but had no luck. We had a lesson with Andrew Xenos, Brother Xenos' brother. We talked about the Book of Mormon. He was pretty quiet during the lesson, but after we left, he asked a ton of questions. Sister Kynaston hooked us up with pizza, so we had that for dinner.

Friday- After district meeting, I had exchanges with Elder Edwards. We had a lesson with one of their investigators, and had dinner with a recent move-in family.

Saturday- The Johnson's came to help us with exchanges. We stopped at Home Depot (there was a sale on mulch), then we got a call from the assistants. I'm going to stay in Currituck and my new companion will be Elder Collier. I know him a little bit, and I'm super excited. Elder Davis is going to Virginia Beach. After studies, and lunch, we got out there. We helped Taryn Smith and her husband rake some leaves, then went and got some honey from Danny. That honey is amazing!!! Best honey I've ever had.

Sunday- I played piano in sacrament meeting and didn't lose any organs!! I also played for the Young Women's new beginnings. We took the sacrament to Brother Eller, and got to see Brother Hulet.

One last transfer. I'm going to make it count. I love this area and am so grateful that I get to spend the rest of my mission here.

Elder Dumont


No comments:

Post a Comment