Monday, May 9, 2016

I'm Not Trunky!

But this week sure didn't help with that at all.

Monday- We had dinner with the Moster's.


While we were over there, we found out that Brother Eller had passed away.

Tuesday- It was deep clean day...my last one...(sarcatic) yippee. We went and saw Mike and talked to him about church. He said he really liked it and wants to come back.

Wednesday- I got a wedding invitation from Shane Terril, my trainer. That wasn't crazy at all. We went straight from My Plan to Grandy. We grabbed lunch down there and went and saw Sister Cartwright. We spent a good amount of time tracting, with zero success. It builds character, and knuckle strength.

Thursday- Today, I got my flight itinerary. I'm officially terminal (get it, because like, airport terminal) Following weekly planning, we had a correlation meeting with Jacob. We were thinking that we could walk to one person's house. It turned out to be like 3 miles away. We got a mile in and then were told that it was going to rain soon. As we were heading back to the car, we got drenched ha ha. Thank goodness for waterproof bags. We did get to contact a couple of people, so that was really good.

Friday- We had zone meeting. I gave my departing testimony which is kind of dumb because I still have a month left pretty much. Everybody's going to forget it by the time I leave. I went on exchanges with Elder Edwards. We went and saw Brother Connell and helped him get set up on family search. Apparently, Brother Connell's house is named Lochnagar.





​We hurried home to meet Jacob and he took us up to see a new investigator named Rachel. We introduced the Book of Mormon to her and she was super excited to read it!! Elder Edwards is a funny guy.

Saturday- We exchanged back. We went and helped Mike with a project and read the Book of Mormon with him.We had dinner with the White's. Sister White prepared my Dad's Sweet and Sour Chicken and Ham Fried Rice recipe. It was sooooo good.

Sunday- We were asked to help run the Primary with Jacob. That was just nuts!! Women of the church, Kudos. Major Kudos. Nah, it was fun though. We met a new less active named Molly. She has a son on a mission in Provo. We went and saw Dan, then Brother Hulet. We went and saw Joshua Greene and his son Malachi joined in. We gave them both a Book of Mormon and they were both excited to read, especially Malachi. We went to the Etheridges for dinner and I skyped my family (actually it was facetime).

I love you all and stuff. Here's my meme of the week.




Elder Dumont

No comments:

Post a Comment